Fight Less. Love More. Relationship seminar for singles and couples.
Don’t be fooled! This is NOT your typical relationship seminar.
How to find and keep a partner you can be at peace with?
Want to have peace and true connection with your current partner?
This is a seminar for you.
Nothing like this has EVER been done before.
Who is presenting?
Husband and wife team, Dr. Carlos Todd and Natasha Pemberton-Todd.
More than 20 years working with individuals and couples dealing with anger and conflict.
17 years married to each other.
Presented in seminars across the country and in other parts of the world on relationship issues.
Maintains a private practice focused on anger and conflict for almost 15 years.
What you will learn…
Day 1 (9am to 4pm on April 4): 3 often unspoken issues that lead us to love people who will eventually hurt us.
- How past hurt can lead to bad relationship choices
- What you can do about it
- How to prepare yourself emotionally for the perfect partner
- How to correctly frame or process relationships that have previously failed
- How your parents may have correctly or incorrectly prepared you for dating in 2020
- “Trauma is the one thing that will cause you to chase a partner who is bad for you. And push away people who are good for you.” – Dr. Carlos Todd
Day 2 (9am to 4pm on April 5): Reconnecting in spite of the conflicts
- What are relationship conflicts really about? It’s not sex, not money, not parenting… There’s something deeper.
- Why is it that the conflicts are really not the problem?
- 4 elements that will eventually destroy your relationship.
- 3 skills to diffuse any conflict
- What every couple needs to do before, during and after conflict to remain connected
Dates: April 4 & 5 2020.
Location: 311 E 5th St, Charlotte, NC 28202
Time: 9 am to 4 pm
Free childcare both days
Free relationship consultation giveaways